I may have started my blog a few months ago, but it’s only in the past few weeks that I have started being active, and as it’s the end of the month… we all know what that means..
June Monthly Favourites!
For my monthly favourites, I am aiming to keep it under 5 items because sometimes keeping it short and sweet is the best way.
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer. Yes believe it. The rumours, the reviews, the hype.. its all true! This is amazing. I only got a sample because i believe you need to try before you buy, and I have already brought a full sized product. The coverage is amazing, it doesn’t crease, and I have been looking for a good concealer for ages. If you are in the same boat as me, I suggest you try this bad boy out as well.
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Stoned Rose. This colour.. drool! It’s the perfect lip to wear to work. It’s not overboard, but it also adds something extra. It smells amazing and look at the packaging. Enough said.
- Za Deep Cleansing Oil: Winter is here, and for me, that means dry, tantrum prone skin is here too. Luckily for me, this cleanser is my wingman through the colder months and keeps my face clean without stripping away all my natural oils. If you haven’t heard of this cleanser? Never fear because I will be devoting a whole review to it very soon. Stay tuned.
- Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque: Like I said, it’s winter, and my hair was looking more wild then usual until I found this wee gem! Amazing. It keeps my hair hydrated, and smooths down all those pesky flyaway’s.
- Whittakers Jelly Tip Chocolate: Okay, this might not be a beauty favourite, but as a New Zealand Blogger, I have to mention this chocolate. Firstly jelly tip is amazing, secondly, Whittakers is amazing.. the two together.. genius! I won’t lie, it is not my favourite chocolate, but its worth trying and I think it really does taste like jelly tip ice cream. Go and get your hands on this stuff before it becomes as elusive as the Whittakers chocolate milk (which I still haven’t got my hands on).
And these are my monthly favourites for June. I would love to know what your monthly favourites are for the colder winter months, beauty or otherwise.