That’s it, the last day of summer has left us, and now we are in autumn (sob*). Literally, the day it turned to autumn, the mornings were colder! I am missing summer already. Anyway, here are my February Favourites and Fails for you x.. (spoiler alert, there are no fails this month).
- Nuxe Lipbalm: Yes this product is finally in my life. It had been on my wish list for over a year, and I just never brought it.. Until priceline had a 40% off sale where I grabbed this product for around $10. Bargain! This is my favourite night time lip balm and I put in on while doing my night time skincare routine. When I wake up in the morning, my lips are just so soft and hydrated. I love it/
- Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye cream: I have darkness under my eyes and I hate it. Concealer is always a great product to use to cover it up, but I wanted to work on the root of the problem and this eye cream seems to be doing the trick. I have noticed my under eyes are lighter, so let’s hope the darkness will be gone forever soon (Maybe I am being too hopeful)
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer: The hype is real guys, the hype is real. I almost want to say this is the best concealer I have ever used. It is the perfect under eye concealer. Its creamy, the wand makes application super easy, it’s a dream to blend… I could go on and on! Go buy it right now
- Kevyn Aucion Highlighter in Candlelight glow: This highlighter is my secret weapon, and I have put off talking about it because it is the most expensive highlighter I own and there are similar products out there for cheaper. But boy oh boy, I just love the look this one gives me. Its finely milled, applies smoothly, and is easily built up for either a gentle glow, and for an intense highlight look. I can’t put this product down.
- Shiseido Synchro Skin Foundation: Did someone say new release? This product hasn’t even hit the market yet but I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek. This foundation gives my skin life, I am obsessed. Go and read the full review now.
These are my favourites for the month. Let me know what your beauty favourites are for last month in the comments below, I am always on the hunt for new beauty items.