I love Lush, and I know a lot of you love Lush as well, but are you a Lushie? I buy a lot of Lush, I follow the new releases and cry when products get discontinued. I am a Lush Addict (or a Lushie) and so I decided to write a list about things that makes a Lushie or things that Lushies can relate to.
- The knowledge that Bubble bars are meant to be crumbled, not plopped in the middle of the bath
- We go cray-cray for kitchen items, and would do anything to get our hands on those elusive products
- We wait all year for the annual boxing day sale, and then do hauls so big we could almost open our own Lush stores (seriously, check out my boxing day haul)
- Bath Cocktails are our new best friend, and we are always thinking of new combinations to create
- Shopping at the Oxford street Lush Store is on our bucket list
- People that use Lush products wrong give us a giggle e.g using a massage bar as soap, or using bubble bars as bath bombs, using bath oils as body wash (we all saw that photo right?). The list goes on.
- When Lush discontinues our favourite products, it makes us want to cry! (Seriously Lush, why discontinue Sweetie Pie and the Godmother.. WHY!!).
- We have a favourite lush product (or 5) that we always have a back-up of!
- We are in denial about how much money we spend on Lush
To me, this list is the definition of what makes a Lushie, but we all enjoy Lush in our own ways so I would love to know ..are you a Lushie? What makes you a Lushie? Did you agree to any of the things I thought of? Let me know in the comments below and subscribe because Lush is going to become a huge part of my blog.